1 pkg Oreos
1 brick Cream Cheese
Almond Bark (white)
Finely crush Oreo cookies and combine with cream cheese. It's easiest to just mix it with your hands. Shape into 1" balls and place in freezer for 30 minutes. Melt almond bark according to pkg directions. Dip each ball and coat completely. Place on cookie sheet covered with waxed paper and let set in fridge. This only takes about 8 minutes for it to harden. Store in airtight container in the fridge.
You can also color the almond bark with colored melting chips. Don't use food coloring. It hardens the almond bark too quickly.
Easy and so yummy. Very rich!!
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I 'heart' bon bons.
I "heart" the new header on Z recipes.
I made these for book club. I dipped some in white and some in chocolate almond bark. I used a toothpick to get them out of the almond bark and then just covered over the toothpick hole. They turned out really smooth. Thanks for the idea chelle.
Post a Comment