1 lb ground beef
1 jar spaghetti sauce
4 T butter or margarine, melted
4 eggs, beaten
16 oz spaghetti noodles
1 1/2c. shredded mozzarella
Brown hamburger and add spaghetti sauce. Let this simmer while you cook and drain the noodles.
In large glass or metal bowl mix hot noodles with beaten eggs and melted butter; stir to coat.
Place noodle mixture in greased 13x9 pan.
Spoon meat sauce over top.
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Top with shredded mozzarella and continue baking until cheese is melted.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
just got a thing of beef out of the freezer. I'm making this tonight!
This turned out really good! I like how the egg helps the noddles set up. It was easier for the kids to eat than traditional spaghetti. I added chopped onion and browned it with the beef.
Making this again tonight! :)
Post a Comment