
This is my version of Mom's fruit salad.
2 cans Fruit Cocktail, don't drain (I use the kind in juice, not heavy syrup)
1 can mandarin oranges, drained
1 box Banana Cream Pudding (3.4 oz.)
1 cup grapes
2 bananas, sliced
Mix Fruit Cocktail, mandarin oranges and the box of pudding together in bowl. Add grapes and refrigerate. Add the bananas right before serving(so they don't go brown).
Easy. Serves 4-6
Nutrition Facts :
1 Serving
1 Serving
Calories 157
Total Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 255mg
Total Carbohydrate 39g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugars 34g
Protein 0g
Total Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 255mg
Total Carbohydrate 39g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugars 34g
Protein 0g

2 comments:
This is one of my favorite salads. So quick and easy.
I made this last night. I added chopped apples and a can of pineapple chunks with the juice. Turned out good!
Post a Comment