4-5 chicken breasts ; boneless, skinless
2 c. water
2 c. uncooked minute rice
1/4 c chopped green onion
Dash of garlic salt
1 can cream of mushroom soup
paprika
salt
pepper
finely shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
Combine water, rice, soup onion and garlic salt. Pour into 13x9 pan. Lay chicken breasts on top and sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika. Cover and bake at 375 for 45-55 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Uncover and sprinkle with finely shredded cheddar cheese. Turn oven OFF and let sit in warm oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This was a staple when we were growing up. Speaking of staples...is hamburger gravy on rice ever going to grace your blog? :)
I know it's 3 years later but I just saw this comment!! I totally forgot about hamburger gravy over rice. I actually really liked that dinner!
Post a Comment