5 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3/4 C Italian dressing
1 Jar Ragu or Prego sauce
1/4 C Parmesan cheese
Hot cooked Bow Tie pasta
Place chicken, Italian dressing and 3 cups of water in crock pot. Cook on high for 3 1/2 hours. Remove chicken from crock pot and shred. Reserve 1 1/4 cup juices and discard the rest. Place shredded chicken, reserved juice, jar of ragu and Parmesan back in crock pot and let cook on high for 1 hour. Serve over hot cooked pasta.
I like to put the juices from the crock pot into the empty ragu jar and shake it a little to get all the sauce out! YUMMY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I want to try this some time. It sounds good. I just need to think about dinner early enough that I can get it in the crock pot. 3pm doesn't work.
I made this tonight. It was really good and easy!
Post a Comment