Friday, April 8, 2011

Corned Beef casserole

Before you judge, just try it!! If you like corned beef you'll love this!
3 C left over corned beef, cubed
4 C fresh broccoli, steamed till tender
5 C prepared minute rice
2 cans cheddar cheese Soup
1 can cream of mushroom
1/2 C sour cream
1 small onion, chopped
1 T butter
salt and pepper

cook onion in butter till tender. combine all ingredients and pour into 13x9
bake at 350 for 45 or until golden brown and bubbly.

2 comments:

Vennesa said...

I have one problem with this recipe.
We've never had any leftover corned beef!
Did you make up this recipe?

Chelle said...

This is a combination of about 4 other recipes I found, none of which I had all the ingredients for so I made do with what we had and came up with this. It's similar to the ham broccoli casseroles, minus the ham :) A lot of those recipes called for cheese whiz..barf!!
This is actually the first time we've ever had left over corned beef.