(Image and recipe from Pinterest)
1 C butter2 C sugar
4 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
5 C flour
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients and mix into dough.
Spread into a greased cookie sheet. (it's sticky so you might have to dust the dough with flour and use the back of a rubber spatula to spread it out evenly)
Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes
Let cool
Frost with one tub frosting. I colored mine pink for Valentines Day You'll use the entire tub! Add sprinkles.
Never again will I roll out sugar cookie dough and use cookie cutters. This is so much easier and so good!
**UPDATE***
I made these today using freshly ground whole wheat flour. It did change the texture and color a bit but they were still good! The pan actually lasted longer because the whole wheat flour seems to fill you up quicker.
Also, I frosted them with THIS cream cheese frosting recipe. So good!
I made these today using freshly ground whole wheat flour. It did change the texture and color a bit but they were still good! The pan actually lasted longer because the whole wheat flour seems to fill you up quicker.
Also, I frosted them with THIS cream cheese frosting recipe. So good!

2 comments:
This from Rachel: "thank you for posting it. I like those sugar cookies bars and I think me and my mom will soon make them, the end."
We made them today. They were delicious.
Post a Comment