These are our 'Sunday" cookies! Joey makes them at least twice a month after church. Most times we deliver them to neighbors but lots of times we eat them all ourselves! They're SO good!
2 C sugar
2 C brown sugar
2 C shortening
4 eggs
4 tsp vanilla
4 T milk
4 C flour
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp salt
4 C oats
2 C chocolate chips
Cream together sugars, shortening, eggs and vanilla. Add milk. In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add to sugar mixture and mix with hand mixer. Add oats, then chocolate chips.
Place rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased stoneware pan (could use a regular old cookie sheet)
Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Let then sit on the pan for 2 minutes before moving them to a cooling rack.
This recipe makes a TON!!!! If you're not planning to give any away to neighbors you might want to half it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I wish I were your neighbor.
Those were good cookies!
I love Sundays with Joey.... nachos and cookies. Mmmm....
Yummm...It's Sunday again and these cookies were so good. There's more waiting in the kitchen for me to eat for breakfast.
I will be making these tonight. Sounds delish!
I can smell them now! I'm studying my lesson and Joey's in the kitchen baking!
Post a Comment