¾ C Butter or margarine, softened
1 C. Brown sugar
1 ¼ C. Flour
1 ½ C. Dry quick oats
½ tsp. Baking soda
½ tsp. Salt
4 C. Mini marshmallows
1 C. Milk chocolate chips
Cream butter and sugar together. Combine flour, oats, salt and baking soda; Add to butter mixture and mix well Set aside 1 ¼ C. for topping.
Press mixture into buttered 13 x 9. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and marshmallows. Crumble reserved mixture over top. Bake at 375 for 15-18 minutes. Marshmallows should brown slightly.
(this recipe came from Sister Child from my old ward in Roy. I sent it to Vennesa years ago. We thought it was lost, but she was able to pull it off of her hard drive)

6 comments:
Michelle and I both decided that you should sprinkle on the marshmallows first, the then the choc chips. It looks better when you can see the chocolate.
Let them cool before cutting if you can stand it.
I had these as my midnight snack and also again for breakfast. I might polish them off before the day's over!
I heard good things about these, maybe I will make them for my visiting teaching ladies. Or maybe I will just eat them myself.
yeah, I made these again last night and I've been eating them ALL DAY! Yum!
Love the new header. Very cute.
We made these last night for family night! Soooo good :)
Post a Comment